cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing episode of adventure time

Im kinda surprised how nobody brought this missing episode of season 2 episode 13. Because had remembered this a lot as a kid growing up. Called ‘The Pods’ I know it isn’t really a key episode. But I’m more so confused why this is missing? It be great to have it back on.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Adventurertime 

You need to jump on live chat and speak with staff. We are all customers like you on here so would only be so much help.

Make sure to click ‘chat online’ within the green box. Avoid the ‘get help quicker’ as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Adventurertime 

An episode of an episode? S2 E13, Mortal Folly, seems to be present….

Is this a wrong S2 E13?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Adventurertime 

Oh, I see. Lots of episodes doubled up, so The Pods should be first in S2 E7.

But you can see the sequence has been altered - ‘Her Parents’ shouldn’t be paired with ‘To Cut a Woman’s Hair’, so it looks like ‘The Pods’ got lost in the confusion 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.