cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl Season 5 Final Episode Missing

Why is it that Supergirl stopped at Episode 18? I know due to Covid they curtailed the season at Episode 19, but 19 is out there on US subscriptions (or for direct purchase on US Amazon), just not on UK NowTV.

This isn't the case of licensing covering half a season or specific seasons or something, it's literally 1 episode shy of the full collection.

Is this an oversight by NowTV, an error, or is there some obscure reason for it?

Thanks in advance for answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show, but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner episode 19 is available to watch on Monday the 8th of June.

Once it has been broadcasted live, i would expect it to be added to NowTV Catch up.

Screenshot_2020-06-03-21-27-23.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show, but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner episode 19 is available to watch on Monday the 8th of June.

Once it has been broadcasted live, i would expect it to be added to NowTV Catch up.

Screenshot_2020-06-03-21-27-23.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, for some reason it didn't occur to me it might still be scheduled to air on Sky One itself - since the other S5 Eps are disappearing on 8th July, I thought maybe 19 was never going to arrive! Easily my favourite of the various superhero shows right now, so will be nice to have a (temporary) end point/resolution.