cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

error code ovp 00009

I have the same problem this is ridiculous as you are paying for a service and not getting it, I tried to watch FBI and International, not available code comes up bottom of screen, I already went on the chat hours ago, I did manage to watch FBI most wanted, but Bull also same issue, must be a problem at Now as my other apps work, I have tried this on 3 different devices Samsung smart now app Roku express app, and also a (tablet app, which.  is a waste of time as it asks you to sign in even though you already have)

I uninstalled the now app switched everything off still did not work, the devices are not the issue, as too many people have the same problem

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Already a “billion” threads on the issue.See this as an example.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Ovp00009/td-p/593072/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone actually got an answer about what is being done to rectify  this error? 2 days now without being able to watch my choice of programmes is not acceptable!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If there is it won’t be on here I’m afraid, you have to report it directly with NOW. This forum is not monitored in the way you hope.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help