cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Hayu

Hi thereAnyone else noticed that on the HayU app on mobiles and the Nowtv are different? As in it updates a lot quicker with content on the app than the Nowtv version?! Can be frustrating as I cancelled my app on my mobile so I had it on Nowtv路‍

Missing Watchlist

Content in my 'Continue Watching' keeps being cleared. This is so annoying as it's hard to remember what episode of a series we're up to. This is made worse as when going into the series' it's not showing which episodes have been watched. Any ideas o...

Lost chigaco pd season

Watched chicago pd before and loved it. Started all over again at series 1, came to series 6 n it had disappeared???? It had been there at beginning, thou have to admit was a lot of messiness at gettin to different series of it from when I started, w...

Not all films showing

I got a now tv box when it first came out so still using the same box.. but recently when I go to find a film to watch only a few show up like in the Disney section only 20 films show up (none the one I wanted to watch) so I type it in on the search ...