cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when NOW will put Silicon Valley series back on their listings?

It was the only reason why I got the entertainment pass. 😕 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless somebody from the NowTV Forum Team post a reply on here on when Silicon Valley will be returning (extremely unlikely).

Then you could ask the question over on their live chat service to see if they have any dates on their spread sheets or maybe sign up for free to the Sky Never Miss service, where you will receive email notification on returning shows that will be arriving soon back on Sky / NowTV.

The only problem with the Sky Never Miss service is you only get email updates on shows that you have selected usually one or two weeks in advance before they return.

Where the Sky Never Miss service gives you no indication whats coming down the line in the future.

Hopefully Silicon Valley will be returning soon either on Sky Atlantic or Sky Comedy channel (unfortunately i couldn't find anything on the internet when this TV show will be returning 😡).

I have managed to see all seasons and this is one of my favourite TV shows that i have ever watched on NowTV (shame there won't be any more new seasons in the future 😠).