cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Victoria2
Advocate

Where has Euphoria Season 1 gone?

Just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I recently signed up to NOW TV on the basis of watching a couple of series. Euphoria being one of them. The whole of season one was on the streaming channel last week, and now logging on this week, its only showing episode 9 and 10 which were season 1 specials. Has this happened for anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

@ContentTeam 

Just wondering whether you are still there? 

@Simon-J  for info/query.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Maria4

Me too....I'm so annoyed, its advertised on Google as showing season 1 & 2. Only joined to watch Euphoria now I'm stuck with a 6 month membership. False

Claudia1

me too.... I buyed the entertainment membership to watch euphoria and the idol. I watched the first 3 episodes from euphoria and when I tried to watch it again today I couldn't 😭..... only ep 9 and 10 from season 1 are available now..... 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Victoria2 @Claudia1 @Maria4 

My guess is it that there is a glitch with the system. Those seasons aren’t due to expire until 2025.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/boxsets.php

All I can suggest is report with staff via live chat. By clicking ‘chat online’ within the green box. Do not hit ‘get help quicker’ as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Victoria2
Advocate

Thanks, I will have a look at the link and if it's still an issue, try the chat online.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@ContentTeam 

Just wondering whether you are still there? 

@Simon-J  for info/query.

redchiz1
Champion 2

And no that is not a solution, neither was it my prerogative to mark it as such, nor am I able to undo it.  🙁

Jayach
Elite 3

You mentioned him who should not be mentioned. 😉

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

You could ask @Victoria2  to undo it,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Iloveporridge

We are also experiencing this. Watched episode 1 last week and now there are only 9 and 10 available from season 1. Has anyone managed to watch any earlier episodes? I hope they come back soon so we can get what our membership pays for.