cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds cutting on and off

Watching Star Wars Revenge of The Sith and the sound keeps cutting on and off throughout the film. Very very frustrating! Example 1:21:13 into the film and missing key parts of the dialogue. 

Darth Vader is a good guy, yes? We may never know! 

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know what you mean. For a few months now anything you watch on NOWTV, whether it is a live channel, movie, catch up, on demand etc. The sound cuts out for a couple of seconds but sometimes it happens every 30 secs. It's extremely frustrating! I can't contact anyone from NOWTV and you end up going round and round in circles. Does noone from NOWTV read the community posts?! 

I'm on the verge of canceling everything and going elsewhere! Been with NOWTV since it started but this is not a good service now and you cannot even get in contact with them at the moment and not even an email address or phone number! 

If this issue is not rectified by the end of May then I'm leaving NOWTV and I will not be recommending it to anyone!! 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Email address

customerservices at nowtv.com (email addresses can't be posted so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with '@').

Phone number - go to a well known search engine and type 'now TV contact number'. It's a premium rate number and I believe due to the pandemic it's not currently manned.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi,

Can I please ask if there are specific time of the date when this happened?

And what devices do you use please?

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I used the Now TV stick on Sunday morning.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I think this is depending on the time and area that how busy of the network at the time as well. 

If the program is not downloaded, the network often get interrupted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have terrible problems with the sport on nowtv app through my BT Youview box. Ive tried everything to no avail. The sound just goes off for a few seconds and maybe does this for a few minutes then it can be ok for a while, but it comes back. It isnt the Youview box as all other apps are fine, Amazon Prime etc. It must be nowtvs app.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Could you please tell me what kind of timing when watching

If it is a live game please tell me the games, please

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem using BT Youview box watching Sky Sport live football via NowTv subscription. Every time I watch sound cuts out all through the broadcast at all times. Tonight it has cut out about 15 times since 19.45.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My youview box is exactly the same, thought it was the box that was faulty at first but it isnt.