cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds cutting on and off

Watching Star Wars Revenge of The Sith and the sound keeps cutting on and off throughout the film. Very very frustrating! Example 1:21:13 into the film and missing key parts of the dialogue. 

Darth Vader is a good guy, yes? We may never know! 

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its all live games! Every single one. Its very annoying as im paying extra for HD but the sound keeps cutting out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Izzy, its all live games and all live sport. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look Im fed up with the sound cutting off!!!!!!!😡

Why am I paying now tv when I cant even listen to the game very disappointed as I get like 1 afternnoon every 2 weeks to watch futbal and pay£25 just for sky sports??

Please sort this out NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah mine was doing it again yesterday. Ive given up any hope of a fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm now thinking that the Youview boxes of a certain age aren't quite capable of running the app at full spec.  I anticipate Now TV starting to stipulate that Boost isn't compatible on certain devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am relatively new to NOW Sky Sport and BT Sport  - both being supplied by BT 

This constant intermittent loss of sound is very frustrating 

Does anybody have a solution

WillsG 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still having problems with the sound , I'm using a TalkTalk  box with the Now TV app, if I can find my white Now TV stick I will try that and see how that is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watched Everton v Leeds and jeez the sound cutting out constantly. Come on Nowtv get a grip and sort this nonsense out! Happens on adverts now which it never used to so is obviously getting worse. Sort it out please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found out the white tv box isn't supported anymore (there are quite a few for sale on Ebay).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not just that the white box isn’t supported. The device cannot be used for watching Now TV, you’ll get an error message if you boot it up.

As of October it was decommissioned. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help