cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 1

hiya my nowtv wont let me watch any movies. it just pops up with error code 1 all my account is right and i dont understand why this has come up as it was working fine untill a few days ago. i thought it was just a problem with the app. please help 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear that you received the error code.

Can I please ask what device are you using to watch the movie and whether or not you already have done any troubleshooting steps?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine has just started doing the same. im on the ps3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Very sorry to hear that.

At the moment it may be related to a maintenance that Playstation currently is performing.

Please see here for our Community post: http://bit.ly/1w46w9o

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its been happening for about a week now. what exactly is the problem that Nowtv is having?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User other than the huge fault yesterday there isn't a problem. Many people are watching movies and TV shows without issue right now.

Are you able to explain what you are trying to watch and when you see the error messages?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Pay alot of money to nowTV and always seem to have problems with this error code 1. Im on my ps3 does anyone know what this is ?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

Do you experience this issue on any other device. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having problems with error code 1 on PS3. 

Scenario is when trying to watch any content using the Entertainment pass - I can access the libraries of programmes, but when I try to play any content I get the error code. 

I have uninstalled and re-installed the Now TV app from my PS3 a number of times over the last few weeks. I also have a very grumpy daughter who can't watch Peppa Pig!

Additionally I've been having problems with the iPad app too - but will detail this in another thread. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

On your PS3 and Ipad can you look up your location of your ISP and make sure it is set to the UK?

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team