cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel movie pass

Omg I'm ready for cracking up. Been tryin to cancel my movie pass for weeks. Cannot get into my account to do it. Keeps taking me back to the home page
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Do you use a VPN to connect to the Internet as this would stop you accessing your account details properly (eg have you or anyone in the household made changes to the broadband to make it look like you are not in the UK, or are you outside the UK currently?)

Also just to double check have you tried going to https://account.nowtv.com/passes on your phone or tablet to see if that works better?

Finally which types of devices do you use to watch NOW TV on? And if you currently have a pass are you able to watch programmes/films using it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for a 14 day trial over Chritmas. Immediately went to the cancel screen...no cancel button.  E-mailed customer support...NOTHING.  Two weeks later tried again....NOTHING.  Now I have paid for a service that I don't want and guess what....NO SUPPORT

This is a terrible service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get in touch with us before.

I've just sent you an email now so we can get this sorted out.

If you reply back to that email it will come to me directly and we can move on from there.

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when i go to cancel it takes me to a new screen 

but when i click one nothing happens

Sky Movies Month Pass
1 day of your free trial left.
Your next payment is: £9.99
Due on: 14 Jan 2016

trying to cancel it asap , many thanks if you can help me 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User try selecting Other as the reason for leaving, if that still doesn't work visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click on the Contact Us button at the end of the article. Live Chat should be able to sort you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying but it doesnt give me a drop down menu to choose other , just when click cancel it diverts me to the page.

off to find Livechat  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

im trying to cancel my sky movies pass but when i click on my passes theres no cancel button please could you send me a link to close my movie pass.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I missed the date to cancel my passes due problems getting on to my account. Anyway I got on the next day and Tried to cancel but it will not let me it just keeps moving the date up each day? My card is empty anyway but the second enough money is there it will take it, so how will I solve this issue?.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl