cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel movie pass

Omg I'm ready for cracking up. Been tryin to cancel my movie pass for weeks. Cannot get into my account to do it. Keeps taking me back to the home page
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you wish to cancel

Although @Anonymous User has provided you with the correct advice, as this is an account related matter I have sent you an email with some further instructions.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi rich

I need to cancel but can't get the cancel button. Can you help me
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Following @Anonymous User's advice should help you get into the right account but I will send you an email with some more info.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel my account its not letting me my payment is due 9th January and it is the 8th Today so it should allow me to cancel but saying that you are trying to take payment from me so misleading awful service to be honest no contact number and your live chat is well hidden. Wont be using ever again took me forever trying to find away to contact someone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

I'll get this looked into and send you an email.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can anybody help me as I'm so upset and fed up to the back teeth of being passed back and forth.  Emails promising to help and the chat line people taking ages to respond. I've a complimentary voucher code because of bad service,however I cannot get into my account it just displays a blank page, as does my passes, I've told them for weeks now and no one is doing anything. I'm going back to Netflix at least you can talk to someone.

So disappointed with their service as I've been good customer.

I've cleared cache,tried using two other computers - still nothing!

Thank you....

Amanda 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Normally the advice would be to try a different browser or clear history/cache and make sure no adblocking plugins are active but seems you've done that already. If you have a phone or tablet you should be able to login using the browser on those. Alternately you can also apply a voucher using the apps on quite a lot of the devices such as NOW TV box, Roku, PS, Xbox One or LG TV if you use the apps on any of those (just go to the My Account screen).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Andy thank you so very much for getting back to me. I've done everything you've just mentioned. After I ho on my account everything there after is a blank page.

If they take payment after being told not to I will cancel card. So that's where I'm at.