cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel movie pass

Omg I'm ready for cracking up. Been tryin to cancel my movie pass for weeks. Cannot get into my account to do it. Keeps taking me back to the home page
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv been trying to cancel my pass since last week. Each time I go to My Passes..I'm taken to the card registering point. Iv registered so why can't I get to the page I want to cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the info provided.it is however little help. Iv never had dealings with Sky for anything up till I signed up for Now tv..
There for...I can't have and old username or password.
I can sign into my account no trouble.
Regards

Linda Crow

Sent from my iPad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy