cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So frustrated!

I have to post this here becasue I have tried Live Chat (it says I'm blocked) and I've tried to send a message (it won't send and tells me to try Live Chat!)

I just want a response from someone in Customer Services (if there is such a thing at NowTV)

I cannot tell you how frustrated I am with Now TV. I signed up for a free month of Sky movies on 21 August and was charged £9.99 on the 4 September - why? I want to cancel Sky Movies and be refunded the £9.99.
I've tried to Live Chat and it won't work.
I also emailed you on Sunday 17 September and I haven't received a response.
Oh god, this is a joke, I'm trying to send the email and it's saying it won't send and I need to contact you by Live Chat - that doesn't work!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

I think that the trial period is 14 days, which is why they took a payment on 4th Sept.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable  will be along soon to help you with Live Chat, it may be helpful if you could post how you are trying to access live chat i.e. mobile phone/pc etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Lindzi,  my account shows that it's a free month:

NOW TV1 x Sky Sports Day Pass - Limited Time Offer (Video Stream)£6.99CreditCard17th Sep 2017
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass£9.99CreditCard4th Sep 2017
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£7.99CreditCard4th Sep 2017

I'm on my PC, I tried at the weekend on a MAC and my I-pad but with no luck.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi again @Anonymous User

I read that as a month pass paid for on 4th September. When you signed up to the free trial did they send an email giving you an end date? I know I am not much help! If you have anything from Now TV that states you have the full month free they will surely have to refund you?

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/14-day-free-trial#

I have just tried to access live chat and it went through ok on my pc, it may be worth another crack at it

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just in-case you are not aware... If you don't want any of your NOW TV subscriptions to 'Auto-Renew' (roll-over) and have your card charged you need to cancel them. 

Unless your NOW TV subscription(s) is (are) directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone, the official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Please note: If some icons are missing you might have to temporarily disable any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "Was it something we said?" area should open up, which looks like this: -

was it something we said.PNG

• Select the appropriate response.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions and retention offers (if any)...

After the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed in full, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV - Which you should keep for future reference.

Cheers