cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

kids pass cant cancel the subscription

whenever i goto cancel my subsription it comes up with Sorry, you can't cancel your pass here. You can manage your products in your account?? when i goto my account i cant manage my products

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

However, if the above does not satisfy your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's currently a problem at NOW TV's end with cancelling kids passes which they are aware of and working on fixing. You can keep an eye on the status post here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Kids-Month-Pass-Cancellation-Issue-10-10-2016/m-p/402131

If  you subscribe to it (login to the forum first then go to the post and click Topic Options> Subscribe) you'll receive an email update when it's sorted.