Elite 4

Re: I want to delete my account please

Dbone wrote:

Hi

Please cancel my pass.

Thanks

Hi @Dbone

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel
Occasional Poster

I want my credit card details removed and i want my now tv account deleted 

Elite 4

Hi @Bean3232

A member of NOWTV staff would need to do this for you. The quickest method would be to speak to live chat. The aware though that any NOWTV boxes you have will cease to function. When your account is deleted as now TV boxes require a NOWTV account to function.

To get to live chat, click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat. (A desktop computer, laptop or Mac is recommended to use live chat)

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel
First Poster

I have been trying to cancel my pass for movies. All I get is the signup page and there is no way to cancel even though the help page says there is.  Please help I'm loosing patience.

Elite 3

Hi @Ginnie  are you using a PC?  It is easier to cancel on there.  You can cancel passes by going to "MyAccount" then to passes and finally clicking cancel.  If however you want to confirm cancellation or are having difficulties, you will want chat.
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Us...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto E, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Bean3232

As this is an account related query I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Ginnie

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues cancelling.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

First Poster

I want my credit card details removed and i want my now tv account deleted.

Thanks.

Elite 5

Benoh wrote:

I want my credit card details removed and i want my now tv account deleted.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Smart box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4057-16 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.16.1 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Benoh

I will send you an email soon.

Andy