First Poster

I want to delete my account please

I am not using NOW TV no more
NOW TV Team

Re: I want to delete my account please

Hi @Dad12345 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you wish to cancel, I will send you an e-mail as this is account specific.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

First Poster

Hi I would like to delete my account please , thanks .
NOW TV Team

Hi @Starmad3354

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear this. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

First Poster

Hi, I want to cancel my movie pass. It seems very difficult to do something which should be very easy. Please help!!!

Legend 3

@wessburt if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
First Poster

Hi not sure if i am asking in the correct place. I cancelled my movie pass and it didn't renew on the 25th April as that was the renewal date. However, today i got a message to say I have just bought a movie pass and it would need renewing on 1st June. I hadnT been on the now tv site to renew, so no idea how this has happened, unless it can be done just by the press of a button and my grandchildren did it whilst putting on a DVD. Is this possible... I do realise my tv signs in automatically to nowtv but thought it would take more than a wrongly pressed button to buy a pass
NOW TV Team

Hi @Browniseuk

Thanks for your post.

It can be possible that your grandchildren may have accidentally purchased the pass. To make sure these surprise charges don't happen, we advise our customers to set up Payment PIN that will only be known by the account holder. 

I'll look into this for you and contact you via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

First Poster

I want to delete my account please because i dont use now tv anymore im too busy, please delete my account thanks.

Community Manager

Hi @judysari15

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team