cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert

Re: New Apple TV version 4 support

I just got this from 2nd line support, sort of sounds like they knew what I was saying the issue was, the new Apple TV is way better than the old one, but annoyed that no formal aknowledgement of this delay, luckily I still have old Apple TV which I will have to use tonight.

Maybe NowTV will mange surround sound and 1080p one day,  Netflix has had since launch in the UK (3 years ago?).

Hi Neil

Thank you for contacting NOW TV

I am sorry to hear you are unable to use Apple TV at the moment.

We are currently updating the app that is why it is unavailable , it will be back on shortly.

If you need anything else please contact our live chat team or reply to this email

Kind regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 3

I just signed up for the Now TV trial based on the fact you can use it on an Apple TV.

The website is clearly misleading, it doesn't tell you what Applw TV is supported it just says Apple TV.

My trial is useless now but they won't do anything about it. Spoke to 2nd line support and then a manager but they seemed surprised I was annoyed my trial would be wasted.

Customer service is clearly lacking and it doesn't give a good impression to people like myself who are new customers.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

This is pure speculation and I'm probably completely wrong, but I'm wondering if it's anything to do with these 'Set your TV free' teasers that Sky have been doing, something due to be announced on the 15th.

Maybe it's all part of that.

Like I say though, I'm just speculating.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I think that's very likely.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I think that's for there 4K content , that will flop like there 3D stuff

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hmm. Seems more likely to be some kind of record anything, watch anything anywhere kinda thing. Could be wrong.

Doesn't help with the current Apple TV and NOW TV app. 😞

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I think the rumour is cloud based recorder unifying a virtual stb across platforms. With also a new box doing 4K. Maybe they will unify the brands so blurs over sat or Internet. Seems a logical step. But a guess as pedro said , that's where they should be going 😉

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Any update NOWTV ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

I'm amazed Apple haven't pulled the text or added and asterisk with a coming soon yet, last checked last night and states available.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

http://s14.postimg.org/ag0uigbpt/image.png

Still shows this on the UK Apple site for the New Apple TV