cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert

Re: New Apple TV version 4 support

Hopefully as its Monday some people of importance at NowTV and Apple will see the threads, I started the one on the a Apple support forums (as MrZippy).

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Scholar

They won't be too stressed. If macrumors or another big site highlighted it wasn't added yet and is advertised on Apple site and 1000s wasn't happy then they would be more under pressure.

But on here only a handful are questioning it.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Good point, I read MacRumors, how can we get this issue highlighted there? Shame this thread isn't on their forum as might have been spotted by now.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I think Apple are aware already.

When I went into the Covent Garden Apple Store on Friday to buy a new box, the helpful blue-shirted guy specifically highlighted that NowTV was not available.

I didn't pick on NowTV in particular, he volunteered it.

There are likely to be some highly stressed PMs at NowTV Towers today; hopefully they are figuring it out.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Why can't they just make the gen 3 version available on the new Apple TV? At least as a temporary measure? I'm sure that would placate a few people for a while.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into this for you all today, and will provide more information as soon as I have it.

Thanks,

Tom

Highlighted
Scholar

Cheers Tom......

I think if we all got more info on when it's coming , it will stop everyone second guessing what's going on 

Highlighted
Advocate

i agree . i only just joined now tv because of the new apple tv and have already lost a few of my free days waiting for it to be sorted. i would have waited until it was sorted before joining the now tv service. is it possible to have my free trial re started?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Thanks Tom, this is frustrating but only just as much as Apple not updating the remote app  for this launch. Any kind of update on this would be great. 

I personally have retired my ATV3 to another room and can still watch NOWTV there, I've also plugged back in my Chromecast into the living room to thus allowing use of ATV4 and NOWTV. granted no the experience I was hoping for but I'm sure when the app becomes available things will be back to normal. 

Thanks

Martin

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Am just happy we should get more answers today.

Tags (1)
0 Thanks