cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payments and braoardband

I had a power cut , the next day my broadband didn’t work, I was sent out another hub and micro filter which still didn’t work. I was then told an engineer will be out Monday . I was also told I would be compensated for the days loss of service . Fai...

RUBBISH!

Hi, I have experienced nothing but problems with Now TV since I signed up a couple of months ago - and the customer service response has been laughable! Here is a copy of an email I have just sent to them: ''Hi, Ref: 05086198 The situation with my No...

Broadband

My now tv broadbands has gone off as my payment was due out and it didn’t come out I’ve now paid it does anyone no how long it takes to come back active

Cancellation of account

So I have cancelled my broadband and was told from the 17th July my account would be finished. Today on the 11th July I have had £35.99 taken from my account. After speaking with someone they have informed me that even though I’m having my account ca...

IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT.

This company's customer service is so poor, even the chat function is impossible to find. Even though it states in "help" that "You’ll find a Get in touch button on most of our Help article pages." This is an absolute joke. PLEASE CANCEL MY CONTRACT ...

Broadband

I have been on hold for 52 minutes!!! I just want to cancel the broadband installation before it goes live. With this awful customer service, there's no way I'd be convinced to stay let alone recommend the service to anyone I know. Disgusting.