cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

RUBBISH!

Hi,

I have experienced nothing but problems with Now TV since I signed up a couple of months ago - and the customer service response has been laughable! Here is a copy of an email I have just sent to them:

''Hi,

Ref: 05086198

The situation with my Now TV (or lack of it!) has now become farcical! I can no longer access my Amazon Prime channels (due to 'insufficient bandwidth'); this, along with all the other problems I have detailed to you in my many previous emails, means that I consider that you are not fulfilling your end of our contract, namely, providing me with an adequate (minimum 9.6Mbps) internet service. Furthermore, there is also the continued lack of interest/response from you with regards to resolving this matter (I have requested that you please call me on ------------- on numerous occasions!)

As previously requested, I wish to cancel my contract with you, as you have failed to provide me with anywhere near to an adequate service.

I hope you can appreciate the frustration this whole matter is causing me, and acknowledge that I have been more than patient with Now TV throughout this whole matter!

Please get back to me asap!

Thank you,''

Has anyone else experienced similar problems. Do you feel that I am justified in wishing to cancel my Now TV - especially now that I have not been able to access Amazon Prime TV for several days now, due to insufficient bandwidth!
0 REPLIES 0