cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AwfulService

Terrible terrible customer service

Have never been anything but overly nice and polite to customer service people as Ive worked in customer facing roles and understand how miserable it can be, yet was blocked from chat by an agent for no reason, and when i was trying to understand a point on their website was shouted at by a customer service agent just because he was talking so fast i didnt understand the point he was making. At no point did I get upset or angry but I have never been shouted at for just saying 'I dont understand the point youre making' NowTV is both the worst internet Ive used in my life (and they randomly double the price for no reason) and the worst customer service. Honestly everyone avoid at all costs

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@AwfulService 

You are preaching to the choir here, almost by definition people still using Now, and getting on OK.

You post may gain more traction on Now’s Twitter feed, especially if you can give chapter and verse about who was rude, and at what time on what day.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.