cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know a number to contact NOW TV

Does anyone know a number to contact NOW TV because there online chat is useless

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is this for broadband I assume?

If it is you’ll find the 0800 free from number on the link below 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.

Be aware this number will NOT work for TV passes, you will get directed to Live chat if you mention TV passes.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dissatisfied

So they have a number for broadband but not TV customers? I starting to see a pattern of customer avoidability and accountability here. Like most companies nowadays. Palming you off to an online chat bot that doesn't even get close to resolving.

I'm furious right now bc now TV has stolen money from me. And I cannot speak to anyone or hold them accountable. Think I'll cancel my subscription as I can already see there will be more issues to come 

It's absolutely disgraceful they have no customer service. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dissatisfied 

Out of all the threads you have come to the conclusion that there is no customer service for TV?

That is wrong, they DO, it is live chat which I did say in my post back in July 2021.

For live chat you need to make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/cancel-or-renew-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Dissatisfied 

Curiously perhaps, we get people complaining they have to phone Now Broadband, and can’t use Live Chat like they can with streaming.

You can please some of the people some of the time……

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.