cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcarp80
Advocate

London W5 basically no usable internet for the best part of 2 days

As NowTv have made it impossible to contact them when there is an issue with the service where I am guaranteed a certain speed of internet, and the website is a merry-go-round of useless links linking back to the same option... Can some please tell me what is being done to fix the issues I have had for the last 48 hours of terrible service?

3 REPLIES 3
Jayach
Elite 3

@Mcarp80 

There is a number in the link below to contact Now if you have problems.

How to make a complaint (nowtv.com)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mcarp80 

Simple answer is not on here. See this link for the forum purpose.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Mcarp80 

https://istheservicedown.co.uk/status/bt-british-telecom/9409254-ealing-broadway-greater-london-engl...

So it looks like it’s not just you.

If it was, though, you would need to let Now Broadband know so they could get OpenReach to investigate; otherwise it’s a bit like blaming your car dealer for not fixing your car problems when you have never taken it to them.

But even though it seems it may be general, best to let Now know; firstly in case it isn’t, and secondly to start your automatic compensation clock if the outage goes on long enough to trigger this.

Now will have given you a phone number to contact them on, but it may be buried among a lot of bumf. No matter; at least one useful aspect of this Community is the endless repetition of suitable telephone numbers which a quick search using the above box will find.

You’d think Now would put one on a label under the router, but no. Maybe they think everyone still has a landline phone, and can call 150, even during an internet outage.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.