cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

All I want is a phone number so I can speak to someone at NowTV about my bill. Why is it almost impossible to find a phone number? I've been stuck in a loop with the stupid NowTV bot. What is a good phone number that I use to speak with a human? 

53 REPLIES 53
notNOWtv
Mentor

@Anonymous Userbeen waiting for someone to repond on the "CHAT" for an hour with no response just a message saying AN ADVISORS ON THE WAY.....

I have to wonder if they are on their way from mars at this point

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@notNOWtv 

Try another browser or via this link.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
notNOWtv
Mentor

@gavs82008ive tried both. no success. anyone else have another idea?

RoyB
Legend

@notNOWtv 

If the only thing that works doesn’t work for you, you have to figure out why it doesn’t work, and not go looking for things that are known not to work 😢

What did you try exactly, what result did you get that was ‘no success’, and how would you characterise ‘no success’?

The usual problem is that there’s something in the browser cache which Now doesn’t like. The easiest fix is to try another browser, but if they are all ‘spoiled’, then you need to clear the cache on your favourite browser and try again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.