cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davidelagrasse
Advocate

Re: I JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE

Thank you Roy. The link provided by one of your colleagues to the "chat" line did eventually work and I finally, finally got my issues resolved. But boy, was it painful.

Keep the faith.
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Davidelagrasse 

Glad you got it fixed.

And yes, Chat has a propensity for cutting offs that we have been complaining about for years 😢

Though no doubt a telephone service would be equally rocky, with long pauses for the support reps to scribble down what you last said, which Chat at least avoids the need for.

But you might like, if the forum software allows you to, to switch the Solved marker to the link to Chat that @gavs82008 supplied, and via which you finally got your query resolved.

This will help all those coming later with issues needing interactive Now support, who chance upon this thread, and need the kernel of guidance within it 🥳

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@RoyB  @Davidelagrasse   @gavs82008 

Fellas

Just to let you know, when on text chat, for and extended amount of time, if you type "..." every few minutes you'll find that you will not loose your connection.

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Colesy84
Advocate

Want to make payment 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Colesy84 

Broadband or TV?

This is a customer forum so unless you want to give us some money you will need to contact NOW directly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
Be
Observer

0 Thanks
Sia

03303 323 050

thats the number 

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Be @Sia 

For Broadband only.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks