cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Agp10
Advocate

Engineer not turned up

I was expecting an engineer to come today but failed to turn up, I was given a time in between 8am and 1pm on the 20th March which is today. I have waited in all day but I’m unsure what to do as new to using now tv. Please can u help me and get back to me.
Regards Louise
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: Engineer not turned up

@Agp10 wrote:
I was expecting an engineer to come today but failed to turn up, I was given a time in between 8am and 1pm on the 20th March which is today. I have waited in all day but I’m unsure what to do as new to using now tv. Please can u help me and get back to me.
Regards Louise

If you haven't got this sorted. Give me a shout on here @Agp10 as i know what's happened here 🙂

8 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Agp10 Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest giving the broadband team a call and they can check the status of the engineer's visit. We've been asked not to post the number on the forum so I'll send you a PM with it.

0 Thanks
LoneWolf24
Scholar 2

If you had broadband at your address before with different provider you may not need Engineer.
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Agp10 wrote:
Regards Louise

If you haven't got this sorted. Give me a shout on here @Agp10 as i know what's happened here 🙂

Jenc18
Observer

This has happened to me today (31 August) waited in 8am - 1pm as advised but nobody has turned up. Been trying to call/live chat but not getting through. This service it terrible! Can anyone help?

0 Thanks
nikster1
Advocate

This happned to me today. Now tell me they can't advise me of anything until they receive the day's BT Openreach notes after 6pm this evening. My internet was supposed to have been live on Tuesday, no engineer required. Wednesday it was still not working, after 50 minutes on hold to Now they discovered I did in fact require an engineer. This was booked for 8am-1pm today however nobody turned up. 

Apologies for the rant, I'm losing a lot of money as I'm self employed and rely on the internet, my only reason for going with Now was because they could install the soonest!!

Could you tell me if your issue was resolved quickly please and how you went about this?

0 Thanks
Nedtheted

Hello,

Seems my complaint is well documented but here goes anyway - a whole day of annual leave from work wasted due to engineer not turning up.

What was reason, what happens next and it better occur soon because my old provider cuts off all service in a matter of days and I'll be away. Not a great start to a new contract. GRR!

0 Thanks
Rady

Hi engineer not turned up , then i was chating with some guy on chat and he said just plug in and it will works and wifi works for a week and now is not! What i can do? They told me engineer have to come again but next 2 weeks! Thank you. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Expert 2

@Rady 

Give the broadband team a call 0330 041 2460

But if the socket is there and you have the router, it should be straight forward to set up yourself. 

0 Thanks