cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer not turned up

I was expecting an engineer to come today but failed to turn up, I was given a time in between 8am and 1pm on the 20th March which is today. I have waited in all day but I’m unsure what to do as new to using now tv. Please can u help me and get back to me.
Regards Louise
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I was expecting an engineer to come today but failed to turn up, I was given a time in between 8am and 1pm on the 20th March which is today. I have waited in all day but I’m unsure what to do as new to using now tv. Please can u help me and get back to me.
Regards Louise

If you haven't got this sorted. Give me a shout on here @Anonymous User as i know what's happened here 🙂

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest giving the broadband team a call and they can check the status of the engineer's visit. We've been asked not to post the number on the forum so I'll send you a PM with it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi engineer not turned up , then i was chating with some guy on chat and he said just plug in and it will works and wifi works for a week and now is not! What i can do? They told me engineer have to come again but next 2 weeks! Thank you. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Give the broadband team a call 0330 041 2460

But if the socket is there and you have the router, it should be straight forward to set up yourself. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone send me the link also?

My engineer didnt turn up today, advised that he would be here between 8am - 1pm, took the day off work and waited in all day with a 9 month old baby (started to tear my hair out around 3pm) and he was a complete no show. I've rang NOW TV - absolutley no help, simply told me I'd have to wait til 6pm to see what the engineer says. Can anyone help me? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also had the same problem, engineer no show today for a 1-6pm appointment! Spent ages trying to find a number to call but no luck…

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Number for broadband team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was expecting an engineer today between 1pm and 6pm but no one has come which is frustrating as I have been waiting all day. I have emailed and called but no luck- I can’t get through to an advisor. Does anyone have any advice please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the number in my signature and the post directly up from yours. Keep pestering the broadband team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

thanks, will do!