cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why is this happening and how can I stop the limit message getting really annoyed now
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

6003 means you've reached your device limit for adding new devices this month.

If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several. Best thing to do is to have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then choose the Live Chat option.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the 6003 error on my new NowTV box. Tried the fix (http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Customers-currently-unable-to-activate-a-NOW-TV-... a number of times but so far it hasn't worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Error 6003 relates to device limits.  I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User, contacted them and its working now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im going back to netflix. it say you have reached max devices, when i go to manage device there is four unused slots. wtf. i was happy until now. you dont have this on netflix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. This should now be resolved for you and you can choose to watch on your desired device(s) 

If you have already added a device this month you would need to wait till next month to add another. You can remove all your devices and still not be able tto add until next month leaving you with unused slots.

You can add devices now. Have a look here for future reference. If you have any other queries please give us a nudge.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I reacently got NowTV and have only watched a show on two different devices. When I try watching the show on the first device, it says "You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices." but I am clearly not watching anything on any of my devices. I have tried removing existing devices and trying again but no luck!

This this device thing browser based and is there anyway of resetting this?

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOWTV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your devices. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am suffering the same difficulty.

Can you copy me in on the email please?

Thanks