cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've got the same problem. How has this problem been going on for so long??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've got the same problem. How has this problem been going on for so long??

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone, as they currently control your NOW TV subscription(s).

Only at the end of their 'NOW TV promotion' will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same set of issues as MikeTheBike2010, I did a Live Chat with Vodafone and they said it would be activated within 24 hours. That hasn't been the case, do I need to just keep pestering them?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your recent post. Apologies for any delay in our response. 

As this is account related, I've sent you an email. Please check your inbox and junk/spam folder.

Thank,

Aman

The NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue. followed all the sign up instructions, log into nowtv on variuos devices and i have nothing. Can't watch anything as it says i need a pass which i should have. this was 48 hrs at least with nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Already done that and still have nothing. I have a nowtv account set up (ie this one) following the setup via vodafone but no 24 month entertainment pass! The only reason I chose the deal in the first place
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You would need to contact Vodafone in that case @Anonymous User as this offer is administered by them directly.

Thanks

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5
Ard80, you do realise that if you cancel the Now offer via Vodafone they may not allow you allow you to change to one of other options or give you a refund.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to close my accountt please

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you can cancel passes just by clicking cancel on them.  If you are concerned it has not cancel correctly pop on to chat (follow instructions in my signature).   If you want the account fully closed ie card details etc removed you will need chat.  Just keep in mnd if you have a black or white box you will need and active account (not passes) to use those to watch BBC Iplayer etc.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.