cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email soon regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to close my account please ave tried closing it in my packages but nothing happens

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will drop you an email regarding this.

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi Sarah,
If the cancel buttons are not there. Follow instructions in my signature and you should be able to reach chat who will be able to help you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i want to close my account but its not giving me any option to do so?any help here please. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is through Apple or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers.Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

However, if you still have problems I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of these instructions linked below.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If you don't see a cancel option under My Passes, then have you used any other Now TV Username or Sky ID before, if so try logging in with those names until the cancel button appears.

Also, if you had a pass through the Vodafone offer, i believe (might be wrong though) that you need to contact Vodafone to cancel the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i followed the link I got from Vodafone and choose now tv.  I hadn't realised I already had a now tv account and I couldn't remember the password, so I went through the password change process.  Unfortunately this seems to have screwed up the Vodafone part.

ive got no passes showing on now tv and cannot watch any of the entertainment pass.  If I follow the link from Vodafone again, now tv is no longer on the list to pick.

so my accounts are in limbo, how can I get that resolved.

Also I want to switch off auto renew, how do I go about doing that?

thanks

Legend 5
Legend 5
Have you been on to Vodafone technical support?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As @4268 has mentioned Vodafone would be the people to contact regarding this.

You can find more details here.

Thanks

Andy