cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i change my account 

need to change as have vodaphone pay only sim and can recieve now tv for free for 12 months

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you don't need to change your account. Just follow the steps from Vodafone and make sure you enter your NOW TV username when redirected. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've using different usernames between the devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up and created a Now TV yesterday as part of a promotional deal from Vodaphone.  Having followed all the steps I am unable to view anything as I keep being informed "Month Pass equired".   As I understand it I should have a minimum of 6 months usage in my account.  Any thoughts/advice please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what content are you trying to watch and when you visit My Account what does it say against your passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am unable to view any content whether TV or Movie. My account indicates I have no passes and no devices registered. I followed the steps provided by Vodafone, including using 4G, not wifi, when registering. I have now got a working account with username/password recognised but no functionality beyond browsing titles. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you see nothing against your entertainment pass, you'll need to speak to Vodafone to either find out what went wrong or to try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks, that's useful. I think I'll just take my chances and 'try
again' at this stage and avoid the expected long and often ineffectual phone
conversation, if you see what I mean.

---Insert Reply Above This Line--
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the entertainment pass from Vodafone but it says I need voucher code which I don't have, how do I get one of these?