cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I'm still having the problems but I suspect it might be at the Vodafone end of things.

I have a sky ID from a previous account but I no longer subscribe to anything. I've been trying to add a 12 month Entertainment Pass that I got for subscribing to Vodafone on a 12 month contract.

I am having the problem on two different windows PCs as well as on my HTC (Adroid) smartphone.

I can log in to NowTV with no problems, it just seems that the Entertainment Pass has not registered correctly.

I'll continue to chase Vodafone until I'm convinced the problem is not at their end but may be back for advice if they say it seems correct from there.

Thanks,

Ross

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Note to the NOW TV Team members,

Apart from the original poster (ie: @Anonymous User) who had an LG television. Everybody else does not Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There you go @SeeMoreDigital

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same issue with this promotion on an iphone 5c. I followed the instructions according to vodafone, however no entertainment passes show in the nowTv app when i'm logged in and i'm prompted to buy one when i try to watch any content. 

When i activated the vodafone promotion I used an existing nowtv account with no active subscriptions

Any help would be appreciated

thanks,

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If your unable to view our Entertainment after following the steps I would repeat them again from the Vodafone site.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Once its been activated on vodafone's side you can't do it again, as the offer doesn't show. I've spoke with vodafone advisors on two seperate occasions who assure me it has activated, yet when i log in to the now tv app i'm still prompted to buy a month pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy. I have still not heard anything back from my email to now TV. I have spoken with Vodafone and they are adamant the fault lies with Nowtv. My details are all logged correctly and my payment details are correct. this has blending on since the 10th May and no one seems to care about it. What else can I do
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for you response.

With the Vodafone offer the main functionality lies with them in terms of activating the offer. We are aware that there's been some issues and we're currently talking to Vodafone about this. I've got your details so I'll ensure you're kept updated.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just signed up to Vodafone for a year and followed the links to take advantage of 12 months Now TV (have done this in prior years without issue).

Now TV does not acknowledge my subscription for the entertainment package (either on Mac or Ipad app).

If I go back to the original Vodafone link it shows only Spotify and Sports available (for a fee) as the Now TV part seems ot have been "used" but under manage subscriptions it says I have none?

Please can you help me to connect, I have no voucher code to input for you but beleive I may have to key in some payment details for you. If I do so how can i know the service is inclusive via Vodafone and I wont be billed?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. 

I will be sending you an email as this is an accoutn related query.

Please keep a look out.

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team