cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a Vodafone customer with the package in discussion. I have today had a Vodafone employee set up the app for me as I was having issues. I have returned home and started to try to use the app but I am receiving the message, "You need an entertainment pas....."

According to my price plan, package and member of NOW tv staff via phone, I am eligible for a pass.

I was directed to "Live chat" but this seems to be the closest thing to that. Who can help me get what I am paying for?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As long as everything has been set up you should be able to start watching your Entertainment pass. It might be worth checking that the username your using to log in to the app with is the same as the one you setup with Vodafone as duplicate accounts tend to exist if you've ever used Sky before or set up a NOW TV account in the past.

If you are and you're still being told you need a pass you will need to speak to Vodafone because the whole subscription process is controlled by them and only they have the ability to start this again or make any changes.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have exactly the same issue.  Could you have a look at my account too please?  If you need any further details please let me know

Thanks

Pony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply.

I'm sending you an email right now about this. Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem as the two above I have an upgraded Vodafone account please could look into my account t aswell
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Has this been resolved for you or still ongoing ?

There is a slight delay in the Vodafone offers going live on accounts at the moment and we are looking into this with Vodafone.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am also having same issue with my Vodafone promotion. Can you please look into my account?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The issues that were reported on this board were resolved.

If you haven't got your Entertainment Pass sorted as yet I would recommend following the steps outlined on this webpage.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is no instructions on the page?

Everyone seems to have gotten an email sorting there issue out.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

That page should have the instructions on, under the link when you click the word "website" on Andy's post? 

Vodafone should of sent an email to you, I'd suggest contacting Vodafone to let them know you never got it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team