cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

i am having the exact same issues....

got a new Vodafone contract, 12 months free now to entertainment, completed the Vodafone process but it stalls when you get to the now to web page?  I did have an old nowtv account which the chat guy said was linked to a iTunes but he gave me now resolution for that?

any ideas?

thanks!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any subscription issues.

Only at the end of their promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you wish to happen Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I also have the same problem. Registration was over a week ago and still no access. Please can you advise or help. Thanks in advance
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I also have the same problem. Registration was over a week ago and still no access. Please can you advise or help. Thanks in advance

Hi @Anonymous User,

As your NOW TV Vodafone offer is administrated through Vodafone you will need to contact Vodafone. From what I understand, NOW TV won't get passed your customer information until after the Vodafone offer expires...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

You need to get in touch with Vodafone to sort this I believeSmiley Surprised

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I got the offer through Vodafone for my passes but it not showing anything on my Now to account for anything.

Help please.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As your NOW TV Vodafone offer is administrated through Vodafone you will need to contact Vodafone. From what I understand, NOW TV won't get passed your customer information until after the Vodafone offer expires...

Out of interest... Do you intend to view the NOW TV service using the in-built 'app' on an LG television?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV,

Im having an issue applying my Entertainment pass from Vodafone. I can get throught the Vodafone side of the system (https://offers.vodafone.com/new/gb/offers , logged in with my vodaone log on) where it shows what offers are available. I check the "NowTV Entertainment Pass" box and click apply. This then spins a circle on my screen for a second saying "confirming purchase" when it then takes me to a page with a long address starting "watch.nowtv.com/vodafone...." . For a second it flashes up with a couple of buttons that are Create Account or Log In but before I can click on either of these the screen forwards me to a page with address "http://watch.nowtv.com/maintenance?issue=config" and the page is blank for a while then shows:

"

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n"

If I go back to the Vodafone entertainment page, it still shows that I haven't yet applied a voucher. Repeating these steps leads to the same result.

Can you check my NowTV account?

Thanks,

Ross 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

If it's a computer perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your still experiencing issues could you try clearing your browsers cookies and cache and then try again ?

Thanks

Andy