cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£6.99 bill but no passes

Have finished my months trial and have been billed £6.99 but cant cancel anything to stop this as no passes to cancel on my account page.

Is this legalised robbery or am I missing somthing. Do I need to cancel my credit card to stop this!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There's a couple of things that might cause this.

Firstly, £6.99 could be a day sports pass purchase rather than entertainment. Pop onto your purchase history http://watch.nowtv.com/account/orderHistory and see what the purchase was for. If it is for a sports pass and you haven't used it yet, you can ask for a refund within 14 days by popping onto live chat.

If you don't see any mention of a purchase then the payment might have come from a different account, try logging into any other accounts you might have set up in the past and checking on those.

I'd also recommend enabling your payment PIN http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin as an extra precaution against unwanted purchases in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my order history is empty. I havent ordered anything I just plugged the box in when I got it and watched what was available. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to check, when you set up the box and the box asked for your NOW TV username and password, did you use the same details as the one you used to log into here? And when you say you finished your trial, did yo remember to cancel this as it would have automatically continued if you don't cancel before the trial ends.

If so, and you are sure no one in the household has another account, probably worth having a quick word with live chat to see if they can work out where the charge is from.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

PS I'd still recommend enabling your payment PIN, if you have children in the house it can be quite easy for them to accidentally purchase eg a sports pass on the box without realising. The payment PIN will stop this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will go to live chat.

Live by myself so no one else has access. Have enabled my payment pin but no difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And yes opened my account and then clicked on help button to get here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried to cancel but there are no cancel buttons to click beside the passes. Have tried resetting the now box and changed password but no difference. Cant find a live chat button anywere. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Have tried to cancel but there are no cancel buttons to click beside the passes. Have tried resetting the now box and changed password but no difference. Cant find a live chat button anywere. 

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat. in this case this article would be the correct one

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

EDIT: or you could read @Andy post above as he beat me to it Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have purchased one off sports one day passes before and utilised them. In addition to these purchases I have had several £6.99 payments left my bank account with no associated passes and/or usage being used. Am I entitled to passes or how do I receieve a refund and cease payments please?