cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Administrator

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

Hi Ent,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you've had troubles cancelling.

The auto renew button is usually right there after clicking Manage My Account! I promise that we try to make it as easy as possible for people to manage their own subscriptions.

That said, if your subscription/payment details do not appear for you, it may be the case that you're signed into an inactive account. Usually no further action is needed on an inactive account.

If you've definitely got an active account, then you'll need to ensure you sign in with those details instead.

To discuss account information, I'll be sending you a Private Message.

Regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jason
Like countless others on here that are having the exact same problem as me your private message contains absolutely nothing of use. Of course I have an active account as I've just had £8.99 taken from my bank account and of course I'm using the correct log in details because Now Tv emailed them to me. Why are you making this so hard? Just cancel my account please without jumping through hoops or solving a mystic puzzle.
Highlighted
Community Administrator

Hi Ent,

Thanks for your reply.

Many apologies, we cannot cancel an account for you via community.

If you sign in using the correct details, you should be able to cancel in the usual way.

If you're unsure of those details, please follow the advice given in my PM, and I'm sure we can resolve this for you quickly.

Kind regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I followed you instructions but get you have no subscription ?? How do I cancel my free trial before I get charged?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi Bennie,

Thanks for your post.

If you get the message saying you don't have a subscription your account is not fully set up and there is no need for cancellation.

I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi so I will not get charged after my free 30 day trial then?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi Bennie,

If your account is not fully set up, you haven't activated your 30 day free trial. In order to do this, just start watching a movie and you'll be prompted to complete your registration. Once you've done this, you can start using the free trial and if you wish to cancel just follow these steps.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem and would like to receive the private message these two both did so it can be resolved asap.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Callum738293,

Thanks for getting contact.

It sounds like you have bigned into the wrong account. This can happen when you have issues signing up to NOW TV the first time and then try again using a different email address instead of completing your original sign up. These results in two account, one of which is not complete.

If you have another email address you might have used, I suggest you use it in conjunction with out forgot username/password function on the NOW TV login page. Once you are logged into the correct account, you should have no issues cancelling your subscription.

I hope this helps,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem like everyone else. I try to unsubscribe but says I'm not subscribed??? I definitely am because you have taken £8.99 from me! The advice you have given does not work and I am not on the wrong account. Please pm or email me to resolve this, I am not paying another month for this!