Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: I can't cancel my subscription?

Hi Me1234,

Thanks for your reply.

Any information provided would have been referring to accounts associated with the email address with this Community iD.

I have sent you another private message regarding this issue.

Thanks

Farzana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just like to put record straight. The £8.99 was being charged from a trial account my wife setup

Nowtv customer services managed to sort the issue out. Thanks
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grrr ive tried everything and i still cant cancel it im annoyed and upset im being paid for something that i dont want to use so please can you help me cancel this silly account !

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Me1234,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

W're glad to hear that your issue has now been resolved.

Kind regards,

Munira

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi sammylittle1,

Thanks for getting in touch. Apologies to hear this has happened.

As I will need to further discuss your account details with us, I have sent you a private message.

We hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Munira

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also can't cancel my account and have now been charged for the last 3 months despite emailing to find out how to do this. Can someone please contact me!! i want to speak to someone on the phone to sort this out.
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Mhkmiah1,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear thta you have been charged.

As this is an account related query, I am going to send you a private message shortly.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello im having the same problem could someone please help me i cant even sign in now on my xbox as i apparently havent finished sign up, i no longer wish to continue my subscription. i have tried countless times to cancel but i do not have the option, i have went into 'my account' and then to 'manage payments' and it tells me i have no subscription but none the less i am being charged for the service

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Choi127,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you believe you have been charged incorrectly.

If you are unable to see your subscription located under "My Account" > "Manage My Account" but are still seeing a charge from NOW TV on your bank statement the most likely explanation for this would be that you have more than one account and are currently signed into an account that is related to a Sky account.

In order to help explain this better I have sent you a private message as I need to discuss details that relate to your account.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Now tv and it's service are bloody useless.

0 Thanks