cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't cancel my subscription?

I can't cancel my subscription (still in the free 30 day pass) - when I click on Manage My Account as suggested, it says I have no subscriptions. I definitley have one as I can view Now TV movies on my Xbox! Help please!

162 REPLIES 162
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem. The fact we are all asking the same question and get standard responses would suggest there is a fundamental issue with how this is being addressed. There is no auto renew on my account and I definitely do not want to be billed. Please explain to everyone how you can remove the whole account and not just subscription - that would then be reassuring. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi OliJeffery, pauldono13,

Thank you for your posts. 

We're sorry to hear you have decided to cancel your subscriptions with NOW TV.

Cancelling your subscription is easy, simply sign into your NOW TV account and go to 'My Account', click on 'Manage My Account' and uncheck the 'Auto-Renew' option.

Should you need assistance please join a member of the Live Chat team.

Kind regards,

Marco
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

But it's saying I don't have a subscription, as mentioned above! So I can't unsubscribe! Please give an answer to the actual question...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I've just been billed again for a service that I'm not using. This is the very reason I left sky 6 years ago. The service levels haven't changed in all that time. I notice how clever it is that they simply apply a charge to a card rather than an easily cancellable direct debit. And then deliberately make it difficult to cancel the card payment via their own website. 

I'll be trying a live chat after 10am to get this rectified but if I don't get a decent response then I will have to contact my bank and ask them to stop payments from nowtv to my card. Disgusted and annoyed is putting it mildly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi carterst,

I have sent you a Private Message about your issue as it contains account sensitive information.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Henrij, whilst I'm glad you've managed to contact Cartest and help him, my original query (the same as his!) has gone un answered!

I need to cancel my account and both the standard instructions and the advice posted above DO NOT WORK, they say I have no subscriptions and hence I can't unsubscribe.

Please reply ASAP with an actual solution, or message me directly.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Olijeffery,

I am sorry you feel you have not been dealt with, Marco replied to your post the other day so I assumed it was being dealt with.

I have sent you a Private Message as it contains account sensitive information.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Hendrik,

I'm afraid I have to apologise, it was me being a div. I was trying to unsubscribe from the wrong e-mail address. I've got it sorted now, sorry for being grumpy...

Best, Oli.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi ojeffery,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Don't worry, we're just glad you got everything sorted in the end! 🙂

If there's anything else we can help with, just let us know.

Regards,

Jason

NOW TV Team