cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want this account fully deleted thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete my account thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want this account fully removed from here thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please remove this account from your website too. thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

delete this account as well please thankyou!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like to close my account fully. I do not want any more payments to come out. Please contact me immediately to action this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone tell me how do I closed down NOW TV account because we hardly use and you charged us when i given a £15 pound promotional voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Would it be possible to give us a bit more information on the £15 voucher you used ?

Was this a pre paid pass ? or was it like a 3 months Entertainment Pass that cost £15 ?

Would you also be able to confirm how much you were charged by us ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was given a £15 NOW TV Voucher by GAME when i brought FIFA 17 in September this year then told me they were doing for a promotion so i used that voucher on one pass which was entertainment or movies but it wasn't suppose to run until Jan 2017. But me and my partner hardly used the service. so you decide to charge her £9.99 i was wondering if you can refund the back and completely close the account down

Thanks

Peter