Did you mean: 
margaret99

Re: Removing payment card details?

@da19974 wrote:

hi how can i remove my card details ??

0 Thanks
Rachelle1972
Advocate

Re: Hi dfx, Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that...

I need to cancel my account how do I do this when I have no passes?

0 Thanks
masolo12
Observer

@da19974 wrote:

0 Thanks
IVOR1
Advocate

Re: Hi paddles Thanks for getting in touch with your query....

Somehow, somwhere along the line I seem to have collected 3 accounts none of which ackonwledge I have an active pass.
I am still charged monthly.

0 Thanks
cliff21
Advocate

Re: Removing card details

I am disappointed with my Now tv stick and have returned it to the shop.  I now wish to remove my bank details

0 Thanks
dscbrennan
Advocate

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

I find it utterly ridiculous that you can't actually delete your account. I have never come across that before with any other company. Very intrigued to know what the legal / regulatory reasons are and what personal info they are actually required to keep / how long for / why.

I tried to delete my account  which has been dormant for ages as the family use my wife's account. I check my emails more often and am very much the 'admin' in the relationship so would benefit us to change the email address on her account to mine. We can never do this though, as my address is 'in use' on my existing account.

I have managed to remove the card details form my account, to stop the potential of someone logging into my account and maiking a purchase, but I hear that you haven't always been able to do this either.

Poor form from NowTV.

0 Thanks
Foguszan
Advocate

I want to close my account completely, and delete all my...

I want to close my account completely, and delete all my collected personal data.
I'm not using your service any more.

0 Thanks
Tamara2997
Observer

Re: Hi cr737 Thanks for getting in touch with your query, s...

Hi there!

It's not allowing me to click on the steps due to it showing up as a red notice saying im not abale to complete this action. I have been searching how to cancel my subscription since december. I'm not happy due to the fact I have not managed to find out how to cancel my subscription nor get in contact with customer service, I had no choice but to pay! I would like a refund from the last 2 payments as I did not approve of this.

Reguards,

Tamara

0 Thanks
Riptoff
Advocate

Re: cancelling 2month Cinema Pass

I was under the impression that "Passes" sold by shops and activated and used without problems could be cancelled before the , in this 2 months, validity was up in order to avoid  charges for another ,unwanted, month. I find to my cost that this is not the case as the Pass ceased to function immediately the "cancel" button was pressed and despite lengthy correspondence with NOW, I was unable to regain the several weeks viewing I was denied or obtain some refund. 

Where did I go wrong ? 

Just in case I ever want to have a couple of months catching up with the better movies from the last year that have been missed in the cinema, or would I be better off using Netflix or Prime instead ?

0 Thanks
Mralfie123

@da19974 wrote:

How do I remove my card details I tried to cancel before Christmas payments are still being taken 

0 Thanks