cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my son created without me knowing please delete this account thanks

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

To get your account and details deleted, live chat is the best option.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Click "contact us" at the bottom of the link and then select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also need help on this

It says on my order history that on 28th of april i will be pay 9.99 pound

can you stop this and cancel mt debit card please

Also i did what you told me in the last post

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I also need help on this

It says on my order history that on 28th of april i will be pay 9.99 pound

can you stop this and cancel mt debit card please

Also i did what you told me in the last post

@Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

Please refer to my above post...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to remove my card details as I do not want them on my account no more how do I do this
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can ee your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject, which contains the answers you're looking for.

Sufficed to say, even if you exclusively use voucher code passes or have a free pass, you still need to have an active debit/credit card registered to your NOW TV account as it's a mandatory requirement of having a NOW TV subscription.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete my card so I don't get charged after a free trial
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account. It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) and free-trials, run for their full duration, even if they are officially cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you can submit your voucher pass whenever the green 'Apply a voucher' link becomes visible (via the 'My passes' area of your account). The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done officially and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Asking your bank or credit/debit card company to stop making payments or replacing your debit/credit card does not provide official confirmation to NOW TV that you no longer require their services. Neither does not watching/accessing the NOW TV service!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them)!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserNormally cancelling your pass in My Account/My passes is safe.

To remove your card details you'll need LIVE CHAT

If you are using a NowTV box you'll no longer have access to demand services like iPlayer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to close account