cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as: NOW TV account closure/removal, card details removal, refunds, etc.) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  to cancel all pass go to your "my account" to passes, click cancel and confirm you want to cancel at each stage it tries to convince you otherwise.   You'll get an email at the end to confirm passes have been cancelled.  Then go back into "my account" and apply a payment pin.  This will allow you to access the service in future should you chose to do so.   You can get your card details removed by going on to chat  via this link

Contact Us...they are open 8 - midnight.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I have to do this on my now tv box
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User.

The easiest way of doing what you require is by using a Windows or Mac computer...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I opened this account as a free bee when I bought a new phone

I have never used it and I do not wish to be charged for something I have never used.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User up to the end of your phone contract you need to contact them to cancel. After that the pass should show with cancel option in "my account" and passes.  Make sure you follow through the confirmations until you get an email. If this doesn't work pop onto chat.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

i just want to know if some one can help me take bank card on the account.

thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you want your 'debit/credit card' removed you will need to directly contact a NOW TV representative. This can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

Sufficed to say, once your debit/credit card details have been removed, you will be unable to continue viewing NOW TV content when your current subscription ends, even if you exclusively use voucher pass codes.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete my credit card/debit card details
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers