cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you help me remove my bank details
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I recommend you contact live chat who will help you with this. 🙂

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Change-Payment-Card

Click the link and then the green "contact us" button at the bottom. Then select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow... We're accepting our own solutions now ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can u delete my card details off now tv as I don't want them on if u need me message [email removed] except the one on here

If anyone knows how to do it please tell me
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I recommend you contact live chat who will help you with this. Smiley Happy

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Change-Payment-Card

Click the link and then the green "contact us" button at the bottom. Then select "live chat".

Best on a PC/Mac.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User you will notice your email is automatically removed. This is a security feature due to this being a public forum. Make sure you follow @caseyb1993's advice above
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I want to cancel my account i want all my information to be deleted I don't want to stay I want to cancel could you please tell me how I can do this
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Contact Live Chat on the following URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal, refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wont to close my account with you how do o do it please help