cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I havent used this account, i thought i had so when i went to cancel a pass the payment details page popped up everytime i tried to access my account so eventually i entered them to find that i had no passes and that my husband had set one up so now you have my card detals on an account i dont use and i would like to delete my account and card details as i have my husbands account to use.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Either contact NowTV Live Chat or send NowTV an email, this guide explains how to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps i have tried the how to contact us page the only option i can click on is coming to this forum doesnt give me an option to click on for the live chat or email

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Edit - Try this link below, are you using a PC, Laptop or Mac when trying to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If you are still getting no joy, then usually a NowTV Community Team member on here will pick up your post and will normally contact you by a return email.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have tried the how to contact us page the only option i can click on is coming to this forum doesnt give me an option to click on for the live chat or email

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Actually, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

This being the case, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How do I cancel my passes?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks to @schnapps for the link i was able to email them and all has been resolved thanks for you comment anyway
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has now been addressed for you. Please let us know if you still need help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am being charged for an entertainments package that i have already cancelled and i want to cancel my entire subscription

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such issues 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will need to look into this and send you an email.

Thanks

Andy