cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I wish to canced my now tv account and seem to be struggling to do so. I am being charged 6.99 each month for the entertainment package but after logging into my account it states i dont have any passes to cancel. How do i resolve this?  thanks 

I couldn't even get a now tv account set up. For two months you have taken £6.99 and £9.99. For nothing. I have no account. It wouldn't let me set one up let alone two!!!! Please cancel everything and refund me my money. Surely this is fraud?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I believe you've spoken to our live chat team since your post.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem unable to cancel account

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I’ve cancelled NOW TV but I’m still being charged

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility, preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do... 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the 'Help Centre' article) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. I am absolutely disgusted at the fact that I have tried many times to cancel my susbcribtion and cut all ties with now tv but have been unsuccessful due to the lack of ways to contact customer services, your live chat option is never working and says error. It is almost as if you are getting people into the business and not giving them any way to get out. With immediate effect I would like to cancel any ties I have with now tv and would like the last 2 payments refunded to my account. I expect a reply within 24 hours from the time I will be sending this message which is on the 16th April 2016 at 21:23. 

please also reply to me on my email address which is [email removed]
Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that you have spoken with our live chat team who have resolved this for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

I am trying to cancel my account however this appears to be very difficult to do so, can this please be arranged?

Thanks

Scott

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am trying to cancel my account however this appears to be very difficult to do so, can this please be arranged?

Hi Scotslad,

Out of interest... Do you wish to cancel one or more of your NOW TV services or do you wish to have your NOW TV account removed/deleted?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, to my horror I've noticed that you've taken £9.99 out of my account today for a sky movies pass under autorenew.  I never signed up for this.  I've just cancelled the pass as I no longer use NOWTV.  Please advise on the refund, many thanks Andy