cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woman Surprised did you get your card details removed just i keep seeing people asking how delete accounts i wana delete mine mine but i activated my account using 3mth pass not sure if how matters can you tell me if & how you did it pls cheers 

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi how can i remove my card details ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had to cancel my card in the end .....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO BLOODY WAY THATS DISGUSTING  iv just noticed im bing charged for movies n hayu wen i only did the month triel

RoyB
Legend

It’s a NowTV gotcha - unless you cancel during the trial, it goes on to be a continuing subscription.

The clue is them asking for bank/card details up front; with a genuinely free trial, they would not need these, would they?

More subtly if you tried Hayu while another pass was running, but.....

NowTV are completely upfront about this, and it’s all clearly stated in the T&Cs. 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel  please x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my account and payment card details.Thank You

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I seem to have set up an account in Ireland. How do I cancel it
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Exactly as in the posting above yours.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I just won't my card details of ere
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Then proceed as in the link from my posting two above.

In the Community, no-one (from NowTV) can hear you scream. Usually.....