cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you contact me to please i would like to remove my card details and close my account fully please.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

can you contact me to please i would like to remove my card details and close my account fully please.

It does not work like that @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will people get it?

They DO NOT WANT to remove credit card details, even completely deleting the account will mean they keep hold of the details for as long as they can.

They do say they will delete CC info eventually  because of data protection. (no details of when that would be are given, lol)

They tie us up in company procedures and so called "legal requirements"

It's a scam that they hide behind small print and If you do actually cancel you lose the use of the box completely.

This is not box for catch up tv and free to air stuff, it is designed to lock you in so you make sky media LOTS of money

Who would of thought eh?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you remove my card details for me please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

I have sent you an email as this is an account related query.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi how can i remove my card details ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live Chat can do this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Helped Me, Thanks. 

P.S. I thanked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting billed £3.99 for over a year and I want to cancel and a refund because Ive not used your services and you make very it difficult to stop these payments.

Please tell me how I can stop giving away my money to NowTV?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

£3.99 buys you a Kids pass, or Hayu.

if you don’t have a Payment PIN set in My Account/Settings & PINS, then anyone can start a new Pass on a signed-in device, something that even three-year-olds with a bad Peppa Pig habit can accomplish.

But look in My Account/Bills & payments to see what the £3.99 has been paying for, and use My Account/Passes & vouchers to cancel it.

But if you can’t see it in Bills & payments, then you have the worse problem of a second account on the go. And if you can’t figure out what this account might be, then best talk to Live Chat, to help you find it:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.