cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now TV Customer Services,

I write via this forum as there is no apparent way of contacting Now TV. No telephone number, no email address, no contact us form, and your contact us page is inconclusive, be that is it may.

I would like you to delete the credit card details against my account please.

I am not happy about Now TV or Sky retaining my personal financial data.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had issues trying to contact us. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am very un happy about your service. I have been trying to cancel for a week and cannot. I also cannot phone , email or contct your team in anyway to cancel. there is no cancel button availible . I feel i have been forced to pay the 9.99 after the free trail because you cannot cancel . Can you help me cancel my details as i no longer want this service and would like a refund also. I am very frustrated that you advertise free trial so easy to join so easy to cancel well it is not. Please can you contact me back with how to do this or do it for me 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. To cancel, please go to nowtv.com, sign in and enter the My Account page, preferably on a laptop/PC. On the right hand side of the page you will see the My Passes section and for each pass there is a cancel button next to it which you need to click on in order to cancel.

I'm not sure of the reason for you requesting a refund. Have you been unable to access the service you paid for? The free trial can be cancelled at any point after you take it out to prevent any further payments bring taken. If you wish you can cancel it immediately and still watch movies for 30 days. You also have the 30 days of the trial to post on here if you're having problems cancelling.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and we'll offer you further support with this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

exactly the same has happened to me I have a two month free pass and I have been charged after 14 days!! this useless website Does NOT have a LiVE chat sa it said it does and i feel as this is a  big hoax to get peoples money off them once their bank details  have been given!

if this is not so prove me wrong and publish a phone or email address to voice our complaints!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

You can find our Live Chat by clicking here. To get there, you need to choose what catergory best fits your issue and then click the Contact Us button.

I've just sent you an email so we can get this issue sorted out as soon as possible.

If you could reply to that, we can move from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to delete my card details off my account but i dont no how 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you wish to have all your personal details removed from the NowTV database, your best option is to contact nowtv live chat.

Click on link below to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As @schnapps says this is something that we need to do for you. I'll do that for you myself now and drop you an email to let you know when it's done. Please note that you won't be able to use the service on any of your devices unless you add card details again.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team