cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would line to close my account and remove my bank details as my account keeps being debited for 3 month passes that I bought in Curry's an entertainment pass for £15 and even though I cancelled it and it stated that no money would be debited from my account it has been debited £13.98. The same thing with a movies pass debit £9.99. I cannot afford to pay for the same passes twice.
Doree gordon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you follow the link? try this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how do I cancel and stop money bein taken out my bank wen it's been put back in the box
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi how do I cancel and stop money bein taken out my bank wen it's been put back in the box

Hi @Anonymous User

To cancel any active passes you have in order to prevent any more money being taken from your account. See the information below.

To cancel now TV you need to login to your now TV account on a PC (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) and go to your my account page. From there. Click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear. Once you have finished the cancellation process go back to your my account page and you will see a confirmation confirming that your pass has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged(Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.)

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I need to delete my account with card details.

Please advice me with required steps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Unfortunately account matters can't be handled in open forum

You can cancel your passes by going to My Account - above top right

You can also go to LIVE CHAT where staff member will help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had tryed everything that people say but i can't manage to cancel my now tv account please can someone help me!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I can help with this. I will need to send you an e-mail as this is account related. Sorry to hear it's been a struggle. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I want to delete my account fully including all my details as I have already deleted my passes pls email me as soon as possible

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I also want all my personal details deleted as I have already cancelled my passes. I want to fully deactivate my account. Pls email me ASAP