cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Card Expired

I pressed the paypal option to renew my payments but I don't want TV.The card replace option is non applicable because I have lost my mobile so I can't receive pass-code.Will the TV payment option pay my broadband package with Paypal?Why is the Paypa...

Resolved! Force a signout in unknown device

Someone is currently using my account right now to stream a TV show. I have no idea who it is! I've reset my password 3 times and removed permissions and set up parental lock pin and payment pin, but they are still streaming! Any help?

Resolved! XBOX Series X Won't Load Video

Hi, Having had no issues, today both my Series X and Project Scorpio both won't load Now TV video. I get an error load player issue. I have no such issue on a smart phone or tablet making me think it's the actual xbox app thats at fault. Never the le...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi, I have a pre paid 12 month contract for sky sports but with the football finishing soon I want to cancel but will I get a refund of what I’ve already paid? 

Migrating Now Tv from BT

I've just switched to Now broadband & TV from BT where I also had a Now Tv account.I'd like to keep my Now tv account & use it when bt closes. BT say the account & email are mine so it shouldn't be a problem..I tried the live chat on NOW, but it was ...

Pandora by Mentor
  • 11 replies
  • 8 thanks

TV Membership

Hi,I purchased NOW Broadband and now looking at my account I can see my Broadband but also TV Membership which I did not purchase.I don't have a TV at the moment, therefore I feel there is no need for me to have it.Could you cancel the TV membership,...

Changing name and bank details

Hello I am trying to change the name and bank details for the broadband payments but it doesn't give me the option to modify the account owner that is not me but my partern.

Combine 2 NowTV accounts

I didn't realise that I had two NowTV accounts. How do I migrate the Sports Membership from one to the other?Then cancel the account for the one that will no longer be in use?